Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully by accessing or using this internet based platform, you agree to be bound by the terms described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use this internet based platform.
What is Inner bio
- The domain name www.innerbio.com, an internet based portal is operated by Innerbio nutritional foods Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “innerbio” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”) having registered office at #47, 1st Floor, Mt.Poonamallee Road, Kattupakkam, Tamil Nadu, Chennai – 600 056, India and PAN AAFCI3783A. The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”.
- The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
For the purposes of availing the Services and/or transacting with the Third Party Service Providers through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by inner bio in this regard. As part of the registration process, inner bio may collect the following personal information from you:
- User ID:
- Email address:
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code):
- Phone number:
- Password chosen by the User:
- Valid financial account information and Other details as you may volunteer.
Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website or use the Website through individual members.
You agree and acknowledge that You would
(i) create only 1 (one) account;
(ii) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account and in all Your dealings through the Website
(iii) maintain and promptly update Your account information;
(iv) maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer;
(v) promptly notify inner bio if You discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website; and
(vi) take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by inner bio for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to You, inner bio may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. Inner bio does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.